International Women’s Day is almost around the corner and it’s time you prepare a tasty surprise to the special woman in your life. Be it your mother, wife or girlfriend, they deserve nothing but the best and it’s your chance to serve them with the best. Get ready to be the super chef of the house with these quick tasty recipes from ZEE5!
Paneer Bruschetta is an easy tasty recipe you can try at home anytime. It is an amazing snack that can be served as the best filing with bread. Don’t forget to follow the instructions to the video below!
- Cooking Oil- as needed
- Turmeric powder- 1 Tsp
- Cumin powder- 1 Tbsp
- Garam Masala- 1 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 2Tsp
- Chilli powder- 1 Tsp
- Salt-as needed
- Lime juice -as needed
- Chopped green chillies- 1/2 cup
- Yoghurt- 250gms
- Paneer- 400 gms
- Take a clean bowl and pour some oil to mix the ingredients to make the masala
- Mix turmeric powder, cumin powder, garam masala, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder salt, lime juice and green chillies to make a paste. Add Yogurt while mixing.
- Marinate the Paneer in the masala and grill it to serve with bread.
Chicken and Cheese Pasta Recipe
Who doesn’t like Pasta! Try this quick recipe to make the best chicken and cheese pasta to surprise your loved one. This hearty meal can be prepared under half an hour with these easy steps from the video below:
- Salt- as needed for boiling
- Oil – as needed
- Garlic-2 Cloves
- Chopped onion-1
- Mushroom 200gm
- Minced chicken 250gm
- Tomato puree- 1 cup
- Oregano powder-1tsp
- Chilli powder-1 tsp
- Fresh cream -3 tbsp
- Grated Cheese
- Boil the penne in water until it’s cooked. Drain the water after it is cooked and keep it for later
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan. Add chopped onions, capsicum and mushroom and mix well.
- Saute for a while before adding minced chicken.
- Add tomato puree and mix the ingredients well
- Add chilli powder and oregano to continue mixing
- Add some salt and add cooked penne to the mix
- After adding the cooked penne, add fresh cream to the mix
- Cook for two minutes after mixing well with grated cheese
- Transfer the cooked pasta into a bowl and boil it for 3-5 mins before serving.
Here is an egg dish that is easy to make and is sure to sizzle your taste buds. Devilled eggs are an easy fix for starters or an afternoon snack. Do follow the instructions in the video below:
- 5 hardboiled eggs
- Chopped onion-1
- Green Chillies- 1 tsp
- Garlic powder- 1 tsp
- Mixed herbs – 1 tsp
- Chilli flakes -1 tsp
- Black pepper- 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise- ½ cup
- Mashed potatoes 1 cup
- Egg yolk (yellow) – 5
- Take a clean bowl and mix all the ingredients together to a fine paste. Don’t forget to add yolk from the eggs to the mix!
- Once mixed well into a paste, add the paste as a filling to the sliced eggs
- Present it well with ketchup as side
Watch this easy recipe to make the best Chicken Popcorn for the perfect snack. Watch the video for more instructions.
- ½ Kg of Chicken
- Chilli flakes- 1tsp
- Coriander powder- 1tsp
- Cardamom powder- 1 tsp
- Chilli powder- 4 tsp
- Cooking oil
- Lime juice- 2tsp
- Ginger garlic paste- 1tsp
- Eggs- 3
- Corn Flour- 200gms
- Black pepper-4tsp
- Take a clean bowl to marinate the chicken. Add chilli flakes, coriander powder, cardamom powder, chilli powder, cooking oil, lime juice, salt and ginger garlic paste to marinate the chicken.
- Whisk 3 eggs and keep in a separate bowl
- Add black pepper powder to cornflour and mix well
- Coat the marinated chicken with the eggs to coat it with flour
- Heat up oil in a frying pan to deep fry the chicken.
For more entertainment and drama, watch ‘Chembarathi’ streaming now on ZEE5