Have you ever felt bad when others passed unsavoury comments about your body? Did you yearn to be that devil-may-care person who can treat such comments with indifference? Swathi of Swathi Nakshathram Chothi, who oozes positivity may inspire you to love yourself. She is innocent but fearless. She does not even mind ticking someone off for not behaving well.
Watch the latest episode of Swathi Nakshathram Chothi
The penpuli of mini screen is unapologetic on screen. Her character is quite active and does not bother about what others think. She is as cool as a cucumber.
She believes in enjoying every little moment in life no matter what the world thinks about her body type.
So, how can we achieve body positivity? It does not happen overnight. You must cultivate it. Here are a few thoughts to love yourself.
1. Make a list of things that you love about your body and focus on them. Don’t pay heed to negative comments.
2. Don’t pay attention to social media trolls where oversized persons are mostly a butt of jokes. If needed, block such accounts or persons from your life.
3. Surround yourself with people who look at the goodness of your heart and appreciate you for what you are.
4. Never ever compare yourself with others. Each person is unique and beautiful in his/her way.
5. Wear clothes that makes you feel good. Don’t worry about others’ opinion.
6. Above all, appreciate your body and mind and keep falling in love with it every time. Because, if you don’t love yourself, then who will?
For more entertainment and family drama, watch Chembarathi streaming on Zee 5