Looking for the perfect snack to accompany your binge-watch? Check out these tasty recipes from ZEE5 that are an easy fix for that afternoon hunger craving. Follow the quick steps mentioned to make a tasty treat for yourself to enjoy during the lockdown.
Paneer Pakoda Sandwich
Try this Paneer Pakoda Sandwich recipe as it an easy fix for a great snack, which will take your hunger pangs away. Watch the video below for more instructions.
- Besan Powder- Half Cup.
- Garam Masala – 2tsp.
- Coriander- 1 tsp.
- Cumin Powder- 1 tsp.
- Chilli powder- 1 tsp.
- Salt- ½ tsp.
- Green chilli-2.
- Oil as per requirement.
- Paneer – 400gms.
- Mix the ingredients with Oil and water to make a paste.
- Dip the paneer in the paste and deep fry it in oil to have it with bread.
Summers are here and during this lockdown, we all have our binge-watch list of movies ready. There is nothing better than popcorn which adds fun to a movie-watching experience. So, check out this Paneer Popcorn recipe from ZEE5.
- Cornflour ½ cup.
- Maida ½ cup.
- Pepper ½ cup.
- Red chilli powder ½ cup.
- Bread crumbs 1 cup.
- Oil and Salt as needed.
- Mix Cornflour and Maida powder for the batter. Add Pepper to the dough and mix properly.
- Add water to the batter and mix it well into a paste.
- Dip Paneer in the mix and get ready to fry!
- Roll the dipped Paneer in bread crumbs and then deep fry in oil.
Chatpata Aloo Chaat
When we think of chat, the one essential ingredient which comes into our minds is Potato. We have got you covered with this easy Chaat recipe from the platform. Watch the video for more instructions.
- Potatoes- 2.
- Onion- 1.
- Green Chilli-2.
- Chaat Masala, Red Chilli Powder, Salt, Coriander leaves.
- Lemon juice, Tamarind Pulp, Ketchup.
- Making Chaat is quite easy. Mix the ingredients well in a clean bowl and add crushed papad.
- You can have an easy snack with Pappad for taste.
Are you bored of eating the same fried chicken or chicken curry? Try this tasty recipe from ZEE5 and make your own Chicken Popcorn at home. Watch the video for more instructions:
- ½ kg of chicken.
- Chilli flakes- 1tsp.
- Coriander powder- 1tsp.
- Cardamom powder- 1 tsp.
- Chilli powder- 4 tsp.
- Cooking oil.
- Lime juice- 2tsp.
- Ginger garlic paste- 1tsp.
- Eggs- 3.
- Corn Flour- 200gms.
- Black pepper-4tsp.
- Add chilli flakes, coriander powder, cardamom powder, chilli powder, cooking oil, lime juice, salt, and ginger garlic paste to marinate the chicken.
- Whisk 3 eggs and keep in a separate bowl.
- Add black pepper powder to cornflour and mix well.
- Coat the marinated chicken with the eggs and then coat it with flour.
- Heat up oil in a frying pan to deep fry the chicken.
Which one of these snacks are you going to make? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
For more entertainment and drama, watch ‘Pookalam Varavayi’ streaming now on ZEE5.
Coronavirus Pandemic LIVE Updates on ZEE5 News.